Tuesday 12 May 2009

World's most awesome bestie!




To: My Best Friend
Be strong little flower
Your heart will guide true
And as long as you want
I will always hold you
It might be stormy now
But it can't rain forever
These words "for you
the world is dark
but 'r eyes are bright and blue"

Smile, cause someone here loves you.
Love you always, Jia.


Thanks for brightening my day with your amazing surprise, for always being the sweetest & most caring, for hearing all the little things that I don't say and no one else notices! You mean the world to me. I am truly blessed to have you in my life! Good luck for the rest of your papers, my dear, I have absolute faith in you. Can't wait till I see you again, and we can do all the you&me things! It'll be a blast!

Love you always & forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment