Wednesday 13 May 2009

5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Here's another super outdated entry! This was way back, like three months ago, in London.
Countless drinks, five Guys, four girls, three cabs, two clubs, one crazy ass night :)

Outside Thai Square waiting for the rest!




the flamings in thai square have absinthe!!


the boys (minus austen) & the girls


many more drinks in between


and look at all their facial expressions, hilarious!




group shots


:)


and then the club closed, and we squeezed into a cab, all a bit tipsy already (except me, no really, for some reason even though i drank as much as the rest that day, i didn't get high!), and cheryl was so gone she didnt even remember we cabbed, she thought we WALKED!


we hit the gallery at MOS


more drinks in the main bar


and then we all hit the dance floor (they stumbled there really... and well danced away even though the music wasn't particularly a favourite genre)


i think at some point before this, austen & ian kept dragging me to the bar buying more shots trying to make me drink more cos i wasn't tipsy... haha.




and then at 6ish some of us went outside to eat/wait whilst some of the boys waited for our coats at the coat check. all headed back to my place and slept/talked till sunrise & breakfast and then some of them went home and some of them went to visit portobello market! nutters they are!


Truth be told, I still don't really miss London even though I've been away two months now! Singapore is so comfortable, I have my family, my boyfriend, my boys, my maids to do everything for me... it's just so much, easier over here I guess? And of course the Mcspicy & suppers any time I like! But I do miss my best friend and some of my other friends over there. And of course, I miss my crunch tuna & korean food in London! Oh well, it'll be a week till I see them all again! Hope the weather will be good (even in summertime, London's weather is mad erratic)! COME VISIT ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment