Saturday 23 May 2009

WORK . WILL . SET . YOU . FREE

Okay, so as you know, I've been complaining about the boys having exams and me being bored for uber long. So when Max finally finished his exams (and his term as a library resident), we just had to go out and play! :)

Mmm....You know it's a good night when you end up like this: camwhoring like you own the streets and having someone put your sandals on for you - - -


But I should begin at the start- before we left house, I made him model for me. He complained & grumbled & hesitated quite a bit, but got round to doing it anyway :) Thanks Max.


We headed to town to pick up books, cards and get some shopping done.
And then we went for dinner. The food was not really anything to rave about, edible but not quite somewhere I would go back to eat at. I liked the clean-cut, white-themed, minimalistic decor though.


Champagne & post dinner chill out.


I really miss my red nails. I almost always get a deep red or maroon for my weekly mani-pedis, but the last two I decided to get baby pink & cream. Back to red next, I think.




Pity that Daren couldn't join us cos he still had his last paper the following day!




lets waste time, chasing cars.


-----

And some other random pictures:

the boys, mum & i


one night before he left for xinyuan, I finally met up with cj for supper at holland village.
and then we went to visit the boys in the nus library. here, mr yong chang jian, muscle man.


And that's pretty much it. Plenty more pictures that my friends are bugging me to upload. All in good time, my friends, all in good time :)


-----

Always remember, you are only as strong as the tables you dance on, heheh :)




xx
-----

Edit: Tonight Mum was looking for something to watch so I popped "The Notebook" into the DVD player for her. I told her I've cried/watched it a million times over, and cannot bear to watch it one more time (thus cannot accompany her). Half an hour later, I came out of my room to grab a snack from the kitchen, and now, here I am. Hello, millionth and one time.
I swear, it is hands down the sweetest, most heart wrenching but i-want-that-kind-of-love story, ever.

So, it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you.
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment