Wednesday 6 May 2009

Puden's Birthday

Earlier this month, some of my jc friends wanted to celebrate Puden's belated birthday. So instead of going out, I suggested coming over to my house instead. They bought a cake over and we surprised him


This is him getting tricked by Lindsay, and ending up with cake smashed on his face.


As with all such nights, alcohol, is as always present.


me making a silly face, looking ridiculously unglam!


the boys get retarded, and take on each other.


all very, well... sweaty and disgusting, really.


the rest of us... well, drink some more.. and camwhore ( a word i think you'll find in every single one of my entries)




everybody loves raymond melvyn?






This post was written uber hurriedly because I'm in a super rush, million & one things to do today! Have to pack my luggage, help parents upload some CDs, dinner, mambo (first time in forever) and then tomorrow morning I'm off on a jet plane!

Have a good week y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment