Monday 18 May 2009

13.5 hours on a plane

Courtesy of my boredom whilst trapped in the plane, done on text edit on my mac :)
Assuming singapore time format:
1225- SGP
1233- start of champagne & read wallpaper magazine
1255- ipod / bejewelled
1320- lunch & movie (brit movie i can't remember the title of)
1345- switched to watching paul blart mall cop
1515- finished paul blart mall cop
1520- pulled out flat bed & attempted to sleep
1905- finally got sick of tossing & turning
1920- watched finale episode of taste of love which I pre loaded
2020- started watching how i met your mother s4e22
2050- seafood noodles for a snack & how i met your mother s4e23
2113- gossip girl s2e23 until I fall asleep
2304- awake from nap and continue gossip girl
2310- start on dinner
2329- second course for dinner served and watch top gear usa special
130- wake up to fold flat bed back into seat for landing
240- LHR


Before leaving home, a picture with my precious darling adorable Rain who is now with Daren in Singapore :(


Brought Fluffy on board too


Lunch on board: Started with Caesar with Cajun Chicken


Mains: Satay & Stir fried thai beef with basil


Dark chocolate ice cream with fudge & cheese/fruit platter for dessert


The noodles I had for snacks, and played some 3d bubble buster on the entertainment system, watched the movie & photoshopped on my macbook, heehee.




dinner menu created by gordon ramsay. jumbo crab meat with mango sauce, and steak. did not really eat more than two mouths of the steak, kinda tough :( and skipped dessert.


did i mention the ten million (okay about seven to eight times, seriously) toilet breaks? that's just a fraction of the number of bottles of water i fluffy drank!


Anyway, so now i'm back in London.
And I know I haven't replied alot of your text messages (ian seah, kar meng, jialing, etc) or your facebook messages/wallposts (pau, shin roey, laura, etc etc!) but I've had a difficult 24 hours since I've landed- dealing with the cold, tired/jetlagged from the journey, facing my dirty filthy flat (more on this another time), coming down with the flu/cold/sorethroat and just missing home & my boy very very much. I'll get round to it soon okay? Can't wait to see you all :)
Sigh, it's back to the hard knock life for me! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment