Thursday 2 July 2009

You Rong's 22nd

Super duper duper belated. It's way past his birthday. Hell, months have passed since his birthday. But I'm really bad at updating things on time.... even though I am trying to! Anyway, Happy 22nd Rong :)



Cheers to the birthday boy...




dee & i


the boys


bong, cheng & boon


dee & bong // hilarious picture of let & andrew





bong is a 'tard


diyan working his magic


silly boys


group shot! poor chow is blocked!


all sweaty and gross!


and finally, with the birthday boy!


Heheh, not that many pictures because 1/2 of the pictures from that night are scandalous (bong had a good time taking the shots and high-fiving me, haha!) but I've decided that they are too scandalous to go public so they shall remain in my macbook and never see the light of blogs or facebook :)

OH and I think I might want to chop off my hair....... the last (and only) time I had short hair was when I was in sec 1, I had quit ballet and chopped off my hair (thinking I wouldn't start ballet again, joke joke!!) all the way to my ears! I swore never to cut my hair short again... and my hair has been long ever since. The hair length in these pictures is already considered short by my standards..... but anyway the point is ... I'm thinking of a change.... maybe shoulder length? The bestie & family && hairstylists don't want me to cut it because they like my long hair &&& because they're afraid I'm gonna cry! What says you?

No comments:

Post a Comment