Tuesday 21 July 2009

Life

I'm back from Bangkok, I have so much to say, so much I want to remember about the trip but my thoughts are all over the place now, so in the mean time some random things about the past 2 days:

20th July 2009
  • Emma Watson is much too pretty and Mischa Barton is so skinny. I need/want to start losing weight but my love for all things spicy, cripsy and carbo-packed is so great. How :( 
  • D says it's okay because he loves me most anyway :) And that I'm not fat anyway.
  • Funny moment in Mum's room when I stopped reading and starting "aspiring" on how to translate the smell, style, colour, shape, texture etc of my nickname into a human form. D laughed so so so hard that I had to admit it was quite silly. Mostly I liked the reminder that even after so long, we can still make each other shake with laughter. In my eyes, he is the funniest person alive. Sometimes I repeat his jokes to our friends like Bong or Jia and they always tell me to just slap him (bong) or stare blankly (jia) and then claim that only I think he's funny :/
  • D brought home my favourite Koi bubble tea, and then we watched 2 episodes of a new K drama with Mummy before dinner.
  • Went out to the porch to wait for my aunt to drop something and D came out to wait with me, made me "deathly promise" I will not eat less to try to lose weight. (I seriously seriously eat alot, I can have up to 6 ot 7 full meals a day, I kid you not.) Anyway apparently, a deathly promise means that if I break my promise, he will die HAHA, so cute.
  • I love how he has a way with me. Mummy has been bugging me to collate some photos that I have spent the past four months procrastinating about but today the boy made me the cutest deal so before the weekend comes, I'll be collating those photos :)
  • Mummy, D & I watched the Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest "The Dangerous Tour" DVD and it was amazing. He is seriously a legend, the king of pop, the man who lived & breathed entertainment. Next we're gonna try to get the only other released DVD (Korean/Japanese tour I think?) so far.
  • I am a hyper active introvert. It sounds a bit strange but this means that I'm really quiet around most people, or awkward at least. Unless you're really close to me - then I seriously don't shut up and am retarded and fidgetive and hyer active and loud all the time. Mummy was saying how I'm always like this even without sugar (I hate sweet stuff, and this inclues almost everything: from chocolate to coke), so I said that maybe I should start drinking sodas or eating sugar sticks and the boy quickly said "NO NO NO, I'm old already, don't start on sugar, I really cannot handle you". He's not even 22, so actually, I'm older than him :)
  • We played Human Golf. SO. FUN.
  • Back to our room for showers. And even though I loved our BKK get away, I'm also really glad our lives are back to our comfortable daily routines :)
21st July 2009
  • Was sleeping when the boy kissed me before he left for work as usual.
  • Met Lionel & interestingly Steve at Crystal Jade by coincidence.
  • Running errands alone in town.
  • Most painful female beauty procedure I have endured yet, am convinced the beautician was under qualified, or at least completely unprofessional :/
  • Parent's had hilarious friends over rocking out in the music room.
  • Had another 2 hour+ long conversation with Bong consisting of everything from serious stuff to gossip to plan making and jokes. 
  • The boy had water polo training tonight, is now playing a bit of pool and will be buying home some good stuff (chesse prata and what not) from Azhar for me :)
I'll blog proper when I've got my thoughts all sorted out. In the mean time, let me follow a journal I've seen that shamelessly blatantly pimps her twitter (quite funny). I'm almost always on @kimmywong as well as occasionally on tumblr for my random thoughts on life, love & inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment