Saturday 11 July 2009

From Infatuation to Complete Adulation

Last night after we had dinner at home, the boy & I went to catch Duplicity. Driving home, we started talking and I remembered the first movie date we ever went on.

I was sitting at Starbucks with Jyne & Keith when he texted to ask if I wanted to watch Rush Hour with him.

Rush Hour? Action?! Violence?! Jacky Chan?! Really???? Does it sound like anything I would remotely choose? Me? Chick-flick-Americanized-slapstick-Romantic-Comedy loving me??? Rush Hour? Really?!?!

Needless to say, I did what any sensible girl would. I texted him back immediately and agreed :) And if memory doesn't fail me, I might have even added that I've been wanting to watch it for some time, you know just to make it more realistic!

He knows better now, of course. So last night, I figured I could tell him what I was thinking then but couldn't say at risk of sounding like a desperate pyscho :)

That he could have been asking me to watch Rush Hour, or he could have been asking me to sit by the roadside and watch his toe nails grow. Either way, the answer would have been the same : Yes, yes and yes. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment