Tuesday 23 June 2009

Leather & Jeans; Garage Glamourous.

My parents left London about a week + ago. They were quite sweet: before they left we went to do groceries and they stocked up on plenty of stuff like boxes & boxes of detergent as well as 10 cartons of mineral water for me, because they know I absolutely hate drinking tap/boiled water and am always too lazy or weak to carry bottles of water home from the supermarket :) However, this also means it's back to having to do the laundry, dishes, hoovering and cleaning myself :( Back home, I never have to do anything on my own, not even getting my own iced water or finding a piece of clothing which I can't remember where I threw, let alone household chores :( I never have to take public transport (unless taxis count) because there is always Mummy, Daddy, Daren, Max and the other boys to pick me up and send me home if I'm going out, but here I'm on the bus 70% of the time and I can't say that I fancy the public transport system here very much :( Can't wait to go home!!

That being said, I am rather having fun spending time with the bestie & pals in London.

Satisfying dinner at Japan Center after a day of shopping :)


Parents who came with one luggage, but left with 5 luggages and 2 huge shipping boxes!! Nutters!! And that's Daddys limited edition ferrari guitar (only 2 in the world) both signed by kimi raikkonen, who apparently owns the only other one. We accidentally dropped it and you should have seen his face lol.


Cute little place in Soho called "Yumchaaaa" so cute, they even spelled "chaaa" the long way like the chinese pronounce it :)


Tea at a Crepe Affair


With Belle, who's visiting London.


Met up with Sara Low, old friend, who was also visiting London from her EU exchange!


SUNGLASSES in Jewel Bar hahhaha


Trocadero to waste money in the arcade :/


Snog for fro-yo


Sleepover at mine




They got quite good & high by the end of the night


We went down to Brick Lane the next day. Love it, it's an explosion of culture & tastebuds! Good shopping too :)




Huuuge bubbles! So pretty!!


And then we went to Shoreditch for drinks.


Sem's boyfriend was in town last week so we went to Zoo Bar one random night. Not many pictures of me because I was grumpy and almost lost one of my visa cards :(


Silly girl pretending she's celebrity and i'm paparazzi, cracks us all up.


And all of us! (minus the UCL boys who went home earlier)


And I still have so many pictures to upload, decided to do all these in-betweeners first and get them out of the way before I upload the holiday pictures! June is ending and it should be summer break, but I'm doing summer school for the next three weeks which is well and truly annoying. I never really let college affect me too much but still, when all my other friends are all screaming "hell yeah, life is good", I'm thinking "damn it, I have to wake up early for class tomorrow" and "How the hell am I gonna fit in all the reports & essays I have to do amidst all this play". Not particularly the best way to start summer, but oh well, can't wait to just be done with summer school and enjoying the rest of the sunshine season back in Singapore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment