Sunday 7 June 2009

iChat Cake


I wish I could be there to eat the birthday cake you baked me. But thank you for the thought, the time, the effort and the love you put in. It's very very sweet and I'm truly touched. Even more so because you still put in the time and the effort to do it even though you knew I couldn't be around, and would only see it via email/ichat. And especially after everything we're going through right now. Thank you, D. You have no idea how much I wish I could be back home with you now, if only just for a day.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 22 hearts & kisses for you on my 22nd year.

-----

And because I've been busy with parents / college / life for the past few days, here's a face book survey to fill some space until I blog again... I have sooooo much to update and so many pictures to upload, I don't even know where to start!

50 Little Secrets.
Be honest no matter what, then tag at least fifteen friends.

01. Who was your last text from?
Jialing the bestie :)

02. Where was your default picture taken?
Zouk- it was also my first picture with Daren :)

03. Your relationship status?
"Relationship Status:
In a Relationship with
Daren Tan"

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yes, a few actually.

05. What is your current mood?
Sian?

06. How many siblings do you have?
1 little brother

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Kenneth

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
In Singapore with the boy, driving out to get ourselves some McSpicy or Bakchormee for supper, then heading home to snuggle in bed for another episode of Lovers in Prague till try as we might, we cannot keep our eyes open anymore.

09. Have a crazy side?
HAHAHA. Yes. Ask anyone who's close enough to me, Daren, Jia, Mark, Max..... my ridiculous laughter at absolutely nothing at all... amuses them sometimes, annoys them when they can't shut me up.

10. Ever had a near death experience?
Yes.

11. Something you do a lot?
Watch telly online? Eat?

12. Angry at anyone?
Nope

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Nothing?

14. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yes, my #1, and he knows who he is, I think :) And the family and bestie & godbrother.

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
Okay at the expense of sounding cheesy... the boy.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Daren... but that was iChat.. does it count?

18. What is your favorite song?
So many! Right now I keep replaying Fall for you, Zhou Hua Jian and Frankie Valli.

19. What are you doing right now?
Umm... apart from facebook? Drinking bottled water & eating shrimps and avocado.

20. Who do you trust right now?
Daren, Mum, Max, Jia.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing now?
Daren's water polo tshirt.

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Mummy?

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Um... In London probably Austen? In Singapore, Jia Wen & Xi Zhen.
Not that we ever do neighborly things like supper or groceries haha.

24. Describe your life in one word?
Sad to say, dramatic :/ seriously, i'm working very hard on changing this, why hasn't it changed yet :(

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
D, on my mind 24/7.

26. What should you be doing right now?
Buying & Merchandising research?

27. What are you listening to?
December 1963- Frankie Valli.

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Mummy :)

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
D?

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
I don't know... probably giggle more or act weirder? Ask D how I used to be?

31. What is your natural hair color?
Black

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Rain twong? (Daren)

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
D.

34. What do you hear?
Mummy packing her luggage (she's leaving me in London soon, sad!)

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight?

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Nope!

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yes. Jialing, through the years :)
Max & Mum, my unspoken best friends, and
Daren, my everyday.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Nope. Not for the past 3+ weeks?

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yup :)

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Um, not recently, maybe when I was younger.. for ballet/tap?

41. Are you happy with life right now?
I should count my blessings because I do have alot going for me, but right now isn't exactly the peak of my emotional chart I guess.

42. Are you currently jealous?
Nope.

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
The tiffany's blue heart pendant, my first anniversary present, and I never take it off.

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Coming home from Paris?

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes, and it's a regret I live with everyday.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Myself, I guess? Us.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Popped in to say hello to my family doctor and help Mum pick up medicine, before coming to London :)

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
3am? Insomnia is my frenemy.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes, four plus years was the longest. But we're gonna beat that and enjoy it while we're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment