Tuesday 1 September 2009

YOU'RE BARELY WAKING & I'M TANGLED UP IN YOU

Random snippets of photos from my camera. Summer vacation doesn't end for a month yet (thankfully) but the fact that summer itself has officially ended says everything that needs to be said.

If there's one thing I miss in London (apart from the best friend of course), it would be shopping. The first picture is from a day spent at Selfridges / Knightsbridge, and the second one is from a day spent at Bond Street (oh and I came home to discover my giant ASOS box had arrived!) I swear you can never finish browsing the shopping streets of London.


Waiting anxiously in the SIA lounge at Heathrow Airport. And then finally settling into the journey that would take me 12h50mins back home to where I belong.


LHR-SIN. The menu on board, as usual, was created and planned by Gordon Ramsay but I still thought it was pretty crap. Didn't eat anything except the rum & raisin ice cream and the cheese platter. Why can't airlines just produce good food? :(


Wala's




#1 Mummy's semi permanent spot at Paragon. The Valets always park her car there, right next to the entrance, and I've discovered she doesn't even collect a valet ticket from them, rather dangerous funny? #2 Random lunch at Gyu Kaku for my favourite Aburi Bacon :)


Dinner at Ma Maison


After dinner at Ma Maison, we walked over to the Ramen place, and had a second dinner there. Then headed to the 24hr Cold Storage at HV to pick up some wine.


And then back to mine...


...where we spent the rest of the night drinking muscato, playing the DS, and watching a re run of the MJ memorial tribute.


Random before leaving the house shots, this mirror is right before the main door.


Dim Sum Brunch at Cherry Garden (Oriental)


Chinese Tea, Vertu, Yummy Desserts.


Rain & Drive Through MacD's


Sashimi & Anatolia (alright, have to admit I ALSO miss the kebab/chickenwings/chilli in london, damn)


Daren, Mark, I.


Transformers FTW. And I could probably fit (squish) myself into that ginormous bag.


Up at an UnGodly hour (9am?) to surprise Mum with breakfast in bed.


So the boyfriend baked Chocolate fondant which was tres yummy!


And I cooked Pancake Stackers.


Random days where we have lunch, he does work, I annoy him, we run errands, have dinner, watch tv, have supper.. you get the drill.


Leaving the house to meet Bong/Ale for "Own Time Own Target" which was very crude (think: CB x100 times with kids in the audience!!) but pretty funny as well. I preferred the second play to the first.


Sasa (goodness only knows how we racked up a bill like that in sasa, for goodness sakes) and Mortons.


Took a trip down to Orchard Central, the boy's father's company did all the walls & ceilings & carpark.


lazy sundays


supposed to be movie marathon day. it became lunch, ONE movie (which we've all watched before) and swimming before we headed out for dinner.


Muscato & chit chat




Through the telescope: Bong checking out Jay's Mole, Jay checking out Bong's Biceps


Dinner at Hamdi's uncles restaurant (Arab St/Haji Lane)


The original retards:


Started this game where they would sub people and see if they could stand up together without lifting the chair (with their asses)


Ended the night with pool & poker (i lost but very minimally, biggest winners: dee & boon)


Chang BBQ: 6/10 & Chili's: 8.5/10


Sashimi Indulgence & King of all fruits!


We were lazy to pump petrol & the car broke down in the AYE cos of an empty tank. Cute cobbler sign, the cobbler uncle has been at HV since i was a kiddo!


Brought Viv & Tom shopping before they went back to England. Shukodu is not really good. 5.5/10.


Right, how's that for a completely random collation of photos. The past few days have been pretty amazing. The boy & I have been all tangled up in each other, spending lazy days alone, with friends, with family. We spent the whole of today doing nothing but eating & sleeping, now he's back with bakchormee for me (the uncle forgot to jia chilli, so sad!) and he's doing his tutorial while I'm contemplating starting a new back.

SUMMER DO NOT END.

No comments:

Post a Comment