Sunday 20 September 2009

YOU AND I WERE MADE TO GET LOVE RIGHT


Last night, I was feeling under the weather so I didn't have much dinner, but ended up craving for some hot soupy noodles, and I absolutely refused cup noodles or packet noodles because it is mostly what I subsist on in London, and thus tend to avoid it in Singapore. Anyway, I was cuddled up in bed watching the telly while the boyfriend was preoccupied with fixing my mum's iphone when he said that he was gonna get the charger from his room. He took quite awhile (think 15 minutes at least) but I didn't go look for him, figuring he was probably just chatting with Mum or something. When he came back into the room, he was carrying the familiar green crystal jade plastic bag with wanton noodles in steaming hot soup :) Twas a pleasant surprise indeed.
"You're my baby, I'll take care of you."

Today, he woke up at 9 to do a bit of studying. I woke up to find that he & mum had gone out to the supermarket to buy ingredients for lunch. Negitoro don and gyu tataki. My mum is an amazing japanese chef :) He did more work while I watched one tree hill (and he repeatedly insisted on checking my temperature), then we took a nap together. Snacked on Mushroom soup & karage before we pulled all the pillows off the bed and onto the carpet, lay down and watched Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.

I spent most of it giggling like a five year old again, and Marilyn Monroe is right, spot on:
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment