Monday 3 August 2009

You Shine So Bright It's Insane, Hot Damn You Put The Sun To Shame

Last weekend, the boy and I decided to spend some quality time with each other and we decided on: Sentosa. I know, so Singaporean right? I can't believe an entire week has passed me by in the blink of an eye again.

Checked into Amara Sanctuary (was rather dissatisfied with the service)


Had a snack at Crawford Lane (Bak Chor Mee) and then headed down to Rendezvous Hotel for Daren's Aunty's Birthday dinner.


After dinner we went to chill out at Orgo.


the boys.


Orgo serves the most amazing blended fruit beers .. we tried mango and passion fruit, both were yums.


We had my favourite mee sua bak chor mee for supper at boat quay before heading back to the Amara.


Lightsticks.


Outlining Daren's body with lightsticks.


♥ ♥ ♥ the boy & the mum


♥ ♥ ♥ the bestie & the godbrother


Bubble-licious


Don't ever ever eat here, the food is horrible & expensive.


SKYRIDE


Pretty view!




LUGE


the souvenir photo :)





And then he taught me how to cycle and it was actually easy enough and super duper fun. I still can't do turns though, but no fear I will try again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment