Wednesday 3 February 2010

KINGS x QUEENS

Thailand, January 2010.

Day 1: Arrived and took forever to get to our hotel due to the massive traffic jams! Quickly washed up & headed out to Suam Lum for dinner, a bit of shopping & a foot massage.

Day 2: Breakfast on the rooftop cafe of our hotel.


Jia & I at Bangkok's version of Singapore's Arab St & London's Edgeware Road.


In search of Ricky's Tailor, & then an entire day of hardcore shopping! Followed by thai massage & dinner at Fuji? Ate so much, like buffet but cheaper!



Lebua State Tower


The amazing view!


D & I










Bought the bestest porridge in the world back to the hotel for supper.


Day 3


super yummy chicken wings zaabbbs for lunch breakfast




tshirt haven


Lunch at a street side coffee shop, and then curly fries+rootbeers! ♥


Chinatown.




Seafood dinner in Chinatown! Yums.


Gazebo


Jia & I


D folded me paper roses and I actually had to pretend to look somewhere else so no one would see me blushing and grinning like a retard.....




Kao Shan District


Jia's fake tattoo




Day 4: Chatuchak




When I was in BKK, I ate & shopped so much that I swore I would not shop for at least half a year and that I would try to lose weight.... Needless to say, neither of those goals have been the least bit successful. It seems it's in my fate to be an unfortunate glut & shoppaholic ):

No comments:

Post a Comment