Monday 8 February 2010

Forgive Me Fashion, For I Have Sinned


Yup, that's right baby. The Safari Zoo Run 2010. My first ever run


I've never ever done a charity run or the big walk or even a cross country back when I was in secondary school or JC. Heck, I haven't even passed my 2.4km since.... Sec 2?


The boys who talked me into doing it.


Here I am, looking all pleased and proud with myself before the run. Although I have to say, the whole running shoe / sports gear thing? I'm totally not working it. It's just not my style. Gah. Forgive me fashion, for I have sinned ):


Thank God for Kim(Huang), who kept me company while the guys surged ahead.... We tried to keep up with them (for like 2 minutes) but they were just too quick, so we gave up and ended up just walking & talking.


Super proud I hit the 2km mark!!!!! Okaaaay, so it was meant to be 6km but we decided to just walk 3km and call it quits. But thick-skinned as we are, we stood at the finish line and camwhored anyway. When we finally found the boys, it turns out they finished a good half hour before us, and they ran the full 6km. Which means that we took the same time + 30 minutes to WALK 3km. UNCOOL.


That aside, Daren and I visited the Singapore Airshow 2010 and got ugly sunburn marks. Completely disgusting ): The flying display was pretty cool for the first 15 minutes or so, and then it just got kind of dull. Most of the displays were way too crowded, and the sun was way too scorching, so we just kind of left after that. Disappointing.


Spent a chill Saturday night at Timbre. The band had pretty amazing vocals! Sick talent + Good Company + Nursing my Pint of Bulmer's Irish Cider = The perfect way to spend a Saturday night..........




At the airport sending Marc off, but Leon stole the limelight with his wheelchair.




Oh, and this weekend, we also bought Band Hero for my wii, and I have to say it is absolutely addictive!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment