Thursday 18 February 2010

And when I see you laugh at my clumsy ways, it just makes me want to spend the rest of my life with you so I can see a smile on your face!!!!

So this morning I woke up and realized, I have one week left before my extended Christmas vacation officially ends. They're packing me up and sending me back to the winterwonderland. And what did I choose to spend my precious last few days doing? I'm sitting at the TCC at Terminal 3 right as I'm typing this (accompanying the boyfriend while he crams). In exactly one week, I'll be sitting right back here, grumpy&moody as hell. It's a bit of a tradition you see, we have my "last" meal at TCC every single time before I leave.

As usual, I have somehow found myself backlogged with photos again, but no fear I'll update soon enough (plenty of time doing nothing once I'm back in London).... In the mean time, some random fillers from my iPhone.

DAILY OUTFITS.

1. Purple Batwing Top from Bangkok, Faded Denim Jeans from Urban Outfitters, Pearl & Gold Multi-Layered Necklace from Tokyo, Marc by Marc Jacobs Standard Supply Tote, Burberry flats, Cream Watch from Marc Jacobs and my engraved "La Bella Vita" Bracelet.

2. Silk Black Leopard Print Top from Bershka, Black Shorts from FCUK, Quilted Chanel Bag, Black Marc Jacobs watch.

3. Super-cute Dinosaur Tee from Bangkok, Faded Denim Shorts and Slouchy Blazer, both from Zara, Baby Pink Les Pilages foldable tote from Longchamp, HotPink/Black Marc Jacobs Flip-flops, G Face Gucci Watch.



1. Cream Dress from Topshop, Ivory Vitello Lux from Miu Miu, Vivienne Westwood Heels and Cream Watch by Marc Jacobs as above.

2. Vivienne Westwood Jelly Heels. MAD LOVE. SUPER COMFY.

3. Zara V-Necked Sequin Silk Top, Tights from I-don't-remember-where, Hermes Bangle, Toywatch, Chanel Quilted Tote & Flats from Ferragamo.



1. Nautical Stripes Silk Blouse from Club Monaco, Faded Denim Jeans from Urban Outfitters, Cropped Blazer from H&M, Braided Leather Necklace from COS, Burberry Flats & Folder Bag from Balenciaga

2. Ironice LOVE tee from Bangkok, Vest from Urban Outfitters, Ripped Jeggings from Haji Lane, Watch from Egg Three, Bracelet from Christian Dior, Sandals from Mphosis and Frilly Black Tote from Burberry


Chinese New Year Gambling with the Home boys & girlzzz

"Shen playing Blackjack is like Bong driving on an empty highway... just holding up the traffic."

Food
Today the boyfriend & I finally had Crawford Lane Bak Chor Mee before spending the day at the airport (TCC & sending Bobby off) and then we bought groceries and cooked steamboat for Supper.


My Little Boyfriend








HOW CUTE IS HE?! LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE.


A video of my liitle boyfriend and my big boyfriend.


And here is the little man, wishing everyone 新年快乐 from the both of us (:


Oh right and even though I've kinda been MIA here, I'm still addicted as ever to Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment