Monday 21 December 2009

M-I-A?



So I've left London and am back in not-so-sunny Singapore :)

As promised (ha ha), I have been MIA from the internet world- moved houses in London and didn't set up the internet, and been mad busy in the three days I've been back: a day of wedding festivities (+ the prep beforehand) and christmas kitchenware shopping etc! I should go to sleep soon since I have to wake up early for a facial tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, I'm still on kimberlykristen.tumblr.com and @kimmywong on twitter a wee bit more than I am here!

But I promise to try to post an entry before Christmas. I do really want to update and upload all my 2009 entries/photos before 2010 starts after all! I have to say though, I'm really excited christmas is here, I love all things christmas: the carols and the puddings, the lights and the presents under the tree! On another note, my friends in London tell me it's a snow day everyday! I guess their wishes for a White Christmas is coming true!!! I do really love this festive season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment