Friday 11 December 2009

The Boy Is HERE

And it is bloody amazing. We haven't really done all that much because I've been in the process of moving so basically there are a million things to do from packing/unpacking to transferring of accounts and setting up everything. But thank God for my parents & the boy really because there's no way I could do it without them.

Anyway just came in to college today to submitmy final coursework for this term, which means that as of now TERM 1 OF MY FINAL YEAR IS OVER!!!!!!! The boy is still at home sleeping so I've decided to update this space with pictures from the final party at Butter before I came back to London town (I know, I am always so backdated gahhhh!!)

The boys & I with the crowns!


With the girls & Cheng




Kim(huang) & Yourong ★ Dee & I


I look so serious/retarded in the first picture, no idea why I look so angry though HAHAH.


the boys


the girls, yourong, diyan.





the boys & i


:)


With Kesleen & Chow & Pam








gossip gossip




now boys, this was supposed to be our couples photos!
so now we have: bong&leon, boon&kes, daren&kimwong, yourong&kimhuang! ♥






Titanic?????!!?


lightsticks


getting tipsier & tipsier


bong & boon


the boys & the girls (dee & diyan apparently fall under both lol)








girls girls girls


progression into drunkedness




deeper progression into drunkedness




yourong reached final destination. daren, bong, kim & i actually had to carry him to the car, deadweight!!!! have pictures but shall not tarnish his reputation like that online heh heh


the rest of us STILL drinking/getting drunk.. STILL opening bottles of champagne. i think when you're already high, you like to think you're not and just get higher.


retardedness



and with that, i shall end this post, about time I buy brunch home to wake my boy up! x

No comments:

Post a Comment