Wednesday 17 March 2010

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY


Here’s to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer – and another one!

London celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Sunday (14th March) and I brought my Godma to join in the festivities at Trafalgar Square. For once, the weather in London was lovely so we basked in the sunshine, enjoying the live bands and beer, watching the world go by.



Why not celebrate being Irish every week?


The magic juice.









My Godma


The Parade was pretty amazing. Everyone was really just letting loose and having fun. Rather unlike the chingay or NDP we have annually in Singapore where everyone has to either be marching in tune or dancing in sync. None of that rigidity. We even saw a Mother pushing her baby in the stroller and walking with the parade.






Grass cars with funny faces!


Headed over to Covent Garden after the parade

Busker juggling a sword and a chain saw! cRaaazy.




This group of pretty hot girls were walking around in just a bralette and tights. Now, whilst I did say the weather was amazing, it was STILL cold, like 10 degrees with strong winds?! How they do it is beyond me. Hot all the same though ;)


Fred Perry 3D Logo.




Superdry.


Diesel


Doc Martens back in fashion! I really want the gold & silver pairs!


Virgin Active has a really bad attitude. There's a branch right next to my apartment building and a friend and I enquired about membership, they were really flippant and never called back. I guess they think we won't be good enough clients cos we're merely students as opposed to the corporate crowd they cater to. Guess I'll be little miss tubs for awhile longer. Oh well.


Here I am, with an Irish Superman (read:green underpants), wishing everyone a Happy Saint Patties Day! May it be filled with four leaf clover luck and lots of beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment