Sunday 26 April 2009

Channel 8 Dramas & Personal Vendettas

With all the frenzied studying going on around me, I have taken to entertaining myself with Channel 8 dramas on tudou. Am currently watching Housewive's Holiday. 

"Mummy, I don't understand this question, come and explain it to me."
"Which question is it? Let me see."
"Mummy, do you know the solution yet?"
"No PORBLEM de"
"Mummy, it's no PLOBERM."

Good job, Mediacorp, good job.

In other news, Daddy had some friends over for dinner tonight and Mummy cooked up a storm. I ate too much durian cake again.

"If she asks for white wine, give her water.
If she asks for red wine, give her bandung.
If she asks for the thrash bin, show her the mirror."

I really think I am getting way too bored these days.

My phone is still being weird. Still can't receive messages and calls unless I repeatedly restart my phone. But this porblem ploberm only exists when I'm in Singapore. So I'm not sure if it's my sim card or the blackberry.

Tempted to buy these phones for fun:

The LG Ks320, it's cheap it's pink and I like that it has both the qwerty keypad and a touch screen.

LG ice cream phone. Produced specifically for girls like me. What can I say? It's pink and slim, and it's got way cool LED lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment